Advisory services in connection with the development and acquisition of real estate form a cornerstone of our practice, which covers transactional advice e.g. in negotiating the structure of real estate deals, but also public-law aspects – i.e., chiefly, the various administrative procedures associated with planning and building activities. Our clients profit from our experience in the following areas:
- real-estate due diligence, with a particular view to title history and to the existence of all approvals and permits under public law,
- structuring the acquisition or divestment of real estate under legal and tax aspects,
- negotiating and drafting contract documents for the acquisition or divestment of real estate,
- establishment of companies for construction projects or the acquisition of real property,
- representation in all administrative proceedings to do with building projects.
Related contact: Petr Topka