We provide comprehensive advisory services in the area of labor law, including social security and health insurance issues. Our clients include mostly employers, though we do also assist employees in settling their individual labor law-related problems.
We have extensive experience with legal advice regarding, among others, the following matters:
- establishment of employment, changes to the employment relationship and its termination,
- legal relations with managers and preparation of manager agreements,
- preparation and termination of agreements for the performance of work outside an employment relationship,
- concurrence of employment and the exercise of management duties as a corporate officer,
- mass layoffs,
- automatic transfer of employees (TUPE legislation),
- drafting internal regulations and policies,
- liability for damage resulting from work accidents or occupational diseases,
- data protection in labor-law relationships,
- dispute resolution.
Related contact: Barbora Rovenská